Dharmabakti Purna Wira (DPW) Roadmap
~a PEPAPRI (Indonesian Retired Armed Forces Union) company ~
PEPABRI realizes a need to form a company fully owned by its related institutions to support its social activities
Dharmabakti Purna Wira is established & owned by 2 institutions under PEPABRI, its foundation (10%) and cooperative (90%).
Focus in mining services, increase capital, additional board & management
Strong board management and experienced partners to become a preferred company in mining services
A Glance About PEPABRI
- PEPABRI stands for Indonesian Retired Armed Forces Union
- Consist of High Rank Retired Military Officers from Army, Navy, Air Force and Police
- Head Office in Jakarta, 31 Provincial Branches (out of 34 Provinces), 329 Regency Branches (out of 500+ Regencies)
- 350,000+ existing members from the retired armed force.
- Increase the welfare of the Indonesian Retired Armed Forces in specific, and contribute to Indonesian sovereignty & welfare in general
- The welfare is delivered through activities deployed by organizations under PEPABRI, such as foundation, cooperation, legal aid, university and business unit
PEPABRI Central Board of Advisors
|1||Wismoyo Arismunandar||Jendral TNI (Ret)||Chairman|
|2||Gatot Suwardi||Laksdya TNI (Ret)||Vice Chairman|
|3||Toni Hartono||Letjen TNI (Ret)||Member|
|4||Arie Sudewo||Letjed TNI (Ret)||Member|
|5||Tarub||Letjend TNI (Ret)||Member|
|6||Soegiono, SE||Laksdya TNI (Ret)||Member|
|7||Drs. I.G.M. Putera Astaman||Irjen Pol (Ret)||Member|
|8||Zainuddin Sikado||Marsda TNI (Ret)||Member|
|9||Drs.H.M. Ritonga||Irjen Pol (Ret)||Member|
|10||H. Soekarno||Mayjen TNI (Ret)||Secretary I|
|11||Drs. Benny Soeparno, MM||Marsda TNI (Ret)||Member|
|12||Drs. A. Poerwanto Lenggono||Irjen Pol (Ret)||Member|
|13||H. Warsono HP, MA||Laksda TNI (Ret)||Member|
|14||Ishak Latuconsina, Msc||Laksda TNI (Ret)||Secretary II|
|15||Ibu Edi Sudradjat||Warakawuri||Member|
|16||Ibu DR. dr. Inria T. Asikin Natanegara||Warakawuri||Member|
|17||Ibu DR. W.M. Ratulangie Sudjoko||Warakawuri||Member|
Central Board of Executives of PEPABRI
Jenderal TNI (Ret) H. Agum Gumelar
Komjen Pol (Ret) Drs. Yun Mulyana
Chief of Organization Dept.
Mayjen TNI (Ret) H.M. Akip Renatin
Chief of Economy Dept.
Mayjen TNI (Ret) S.N. Suwisma
Chief of CommSocPolDef Dept.
Irjen Pol (Ret) Drs. Taufiqurahman Ruki, SH
Chief of Moral & Culture Dev. Dept.
Laksda TNI (Ret) Heru Srijanto
Chief of Women Affairs Dept.
Ny. Sri Retnaningsih Sugeng AS
Marsda TNI (Ret) Hari Dwiyono W, SE